He was born in Polygyros, Halkidiki in 1957. He studied Painting at the Athens School of Fine Arts. (D. Kokkinidis Lab)
In 2005 he is elected Professor of Fine Arts, where he has been teaching since 1991. In 2005 he is the Director of the 3rd Painting Laboratory. Participates in the working group for the creation of the MFE. (Master of Fine Arts) where she has been teaching since its inception (2003), and in 2014 she takes up management.
He has represented Greece in three European Capitals of Culture, Glasgow (1990), Madrid (1992), Copenhagen (1996) and the 2nd Biennale of Constantinople (1990).
In 1994 he was awarded the "Grand Prix d 'Alexandrie" at the 18th Alexandria Biennale.